Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fantasy Kitchen



There's hardly any counter space for this retro-modern gadget in my tiny kitchen, but I love how it combines two fuctional measurements in one: weight and time. And because the clock on my vintage stove has never worked, I could use an extra timepiece to keep me from over-cooking my sweet potato fries. And the scale? That would, ahem, keep me from eating too many.

On the topic of fantasy kitchens, I would hang this lamp in mine. I spotted it at Elemental in the UK.


Finding new products when you travel is part of the fun. I first discovered this organic hand sanitizer by Surya while in Paris.It doesn't dry out your hands or have that funky synthetic smell that the other brands have. I quickly became a fan, especially while spending days sightseeing and using public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment